Viva Chapa

THE MIND OF GERARDO CHAPA (AKA: JERRY CHAPA) IS NOW ONLINE FOR YOUR READING PLEASURE. ENJOY!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Madison, Wisconsin, United States

8.03.2005

DOOR COUNTY, NOT ORANGE COUNTY

I just got back from vacation, if anyone is ever in Wisconsin make sure to visit Door County it rocks. My wife and I stayed in a Bed in Breakfast called The Black Walnut; the owners are really cool and very nice to hang with. Our room had a two sided fire place a double whirlpool (room for two nice), and a nice patio to hangout. I guess this is a plug for the bed and breakfast because I loved it; it's located in Sturgeon Bay. Well if anyone is Wisconsin make sure to visit Door County. http://www.blackwalnut-gh.com/

1 Comments:

Blogger Ems said...

I love it there!! Use to take family vacations there... aww memories!

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home