Viva Chapa

THE MIND OF GERARDO CHAPA (AKA: JERRY CHAPA) IS NOW ONLINE FOR YOUR READING PLEASURE. ENJOY!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Madison, Wisconsin, United States

3.07.2006

I'VE RETURNED

Well it has been awhile since my last blog and lots has happened. I will try to sum it up quickly. I'm almost done with my third year in the Training Center which has been an encouraging an motivating time for me. Two things that have come out of my time in the TC (training center) this year have been a development of an arts community and a business plan. The arts community is a group of friends who wants to develop themselves as artist and to use there art to provoke our culture. We have no idea how this is going to happen but we are starting slowly. You can read ore about the art community at (madcity.forumup.org). The second thing has been a development of a business plan for my graphic design business. I have been running my business for the past three years doing freelance work for business and friends. I'm moving into clarifying my goals with what my business with provide as a service and this is also helping me clarify why I'm pursuing a career going into business for myself. Both of these things have been taking a lot of my time but the time has been very enjoyable and I hope it continues to be enjoyable or I might have to rethink what I’m doing. Well I just wanted to update everyone on what’s happening in my life. Feel free to send me some comments.

P.S. Happy Birthday Juan!!

PEACE

1 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

this has nothing to do with your post...but Rick is with me and he wants you to know that he is sorry to leave you on the phone for 45 minutes and then forgetting to call you back... he's at my house for the party we are having tomorrow night!! he'll call you soon! Amanda D.

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home